Tasha Lee is an inspiring story. She began working at a Conway orthopedic practice in 2002 at the age of 16. From the start, she demonstrated an uncommon level of intelligence, compassion, and appreciation for patients and was quickly promoted to a clinical assistant position.
Motivated to take a greater role in helping our patients, Mrs. Lee received her bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Phoenix in Phoenix, Arizona. She then went on to obtain her doctor of nursing practice degree from the Medical University of South Carolina while continuing to work as a nurse in orthopedics.
After completing her graduate degree, Tasha continued to complete two residencies, one in family practice at Conway Medical Center and another in general surgery at Associates in Surgery in Conway, South Carolina.
In her free time, Tasha enjoys spending time with her family. She exemplifies the high level of commitment and care each of our providers shows to our patients.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Family Practice Residency: Conway Physician Group Aynor Family Medicine, Aynor, SC
- General Surgery Residency: Associates in Surgery, Conway, SC
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certified
- Orthopedic Nurse Practitioner Certified
- Joint Injections
- Splint/Cast Application
- Sports Physicals