Chris Kearney has been a certified physician assistant in the Conway area since 2012. After receiving his bachelor of science in radiologic technology from Long Island University Post in Brookville, New York, Chris received his bachelor of science and master of science in physician assistant studies from Touro College School of Health Sciences in Bay Shore, New York.
Chris is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Chris enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, going to the beach, and photography.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology: Long Island University Post, Brookville, NY
- Bachelor of Science: Touro College School of Health Sciences, Bay Shore, NY
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Touro College School of Health Sciences, Bay Shore, NY
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery