Serving patients in the Myrtle Beach area, Janelle Morgan is a certified physician assistant who works directly with our doctors in providing exceptional access to comprehensive orthopedic care.
After graduating with a bachelor of science degree from the College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina, Janelle went on to earn her graduate degree in physician assistant studies from Alderson Broaddus University in Philippi, West Virginia.
Janelle is an active member of the local and national medical community and is affiliated with the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Hu C. Myers Physician Assistant Alumni Association, Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery, and South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: College of Charleston, Charleston, SC
- Master in Physician Assistant Studies: Alderson Broaddus University, Philippi, WV
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Hu C. Myers Physician Assistant Alumni Association
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- South Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants