Jason Kaylor is a certified physician assistant serving patients in the Myrtle Beach community.
Originally from Columbia, SC, Jason received his undergraduate degree in political science from the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina. He served in the United States Marine Corps and then earns his master's degree in physician assistant studies at South University in Savannah, Georgia.
Jason is married with two children and enjoys fishing and spending time outdoors.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science: University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Master's in Physician Assistant Studies: South University, Savannah, GA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Coast Surgery Center
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital