Katelyn Tuley is a certified physician assisant serving patients with a variety of orthopedic needs in the Myrtle Beach area.
Katelyn received her bachelor of science degree in biology and a bachelor of arts degree in Spanish studies from the University of Southern Indiana in her hometown of Evansville, Indiana in 2015. She went on to earn her masters of science in physician assistant studies at the University of Evansville in 2019.
Certified by the National Comission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Katelyn is also a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology / Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Studies: University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies: University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Grand Strand Medical Center