Will Putnam lives and works as a physician assistant in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Will completed his bachelor of science degree in biology at Francis Marion University in Florence, South Carolina. After graduating, he completed a post-graduate program at McLeod Regional Medical Center in medical technology. He worked as a medical technologist for five years and then obtained a master's degree in physician assistant studies at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston.
He began his career in family medicine and has also worked in hospitalist medicine and urology. He is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Will and his family enjoy living, surfing, and sailing here in the Myrtle Beach area.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Post-Graduate Program in Medical Technology, McLeod Regional Medical Center, Florence, SC
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Grand Strand Medical Center