Robert (Bob) has been practicing as a physical therapist in orthopedics and sports medicine settings for 25 years. He received his Master's Degree in physical therapy from Long Island University and his Doctoral Degree in physical therapy from Arcadia University. Bob is board-certified by the American Physical Therapy Association as an orthopedic clinical specialist and a certified strength and conditioning specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He holds certifications in functional dry needling, selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA), and is an EXOS performance specialist.
Bob has been married for 27 years and enjoys kayaking and watching his 12-year-old son wrestle.
Education & Training
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy: Long Island University, Brookville, NY
- Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy: Arcadia University, Glenside, PA
- Board-Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Physical Therapy Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Functional Dry Needling
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)