Our top priority is your safety.
OrthoSC is closely following CDC and SCDHEC guidelines to ensure that we can maintain a safe and healthy environment for our community and staff.
- Patients and visitors are required to wear a mask or cloth face-covering to enter the office.
- We are screening patients at all entrances to include temperature checks.
- We are allowing 1 visitor with each patient.
- To protect our community and staff, we will reschedule appointments for any patient who reports or displays symptoms when arriving at one of our clinic locations.
The CDC recommends that people in the following categories consult with their healthcare providers before seeking in-person care:
- You are not feeling well for any reason.
- You have heart, liver, lung, or kidney disease.
- You have had an organ transplant or are on dialysis.
- You take any medication that suppresses your immune system to control diseases like Crohn’s, MS, Lupus, Cancer, HIV, or Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- You are 70 years of age or older.
For any patient who is concerned about the safety of an in-person visit for their care, we offer telehealth visits to allow you to meet with one of our physicians virtually.
If you are displaying symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has, please contact our office to reschedule your appointment.
To learn more about the services we are providing our community during this time, please use the links below.