Justin G. Brothers, M.D.
Specialties:Hip, Knee, Joint Replacement, Joint Revision
Dr. Justin Brothers has been practicing in the Myrtle Beach area since 2016. Dr. Brothers is a graduate of the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Geisinger Health in Danville, Pennsylvania, and completed an adult joint reconstruction fellowship at The University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dr. Brothers specializes in adult reconstructive surgery of the hip and knee, and he is dedicated to helping his patients be free of suffering from severe hip and knee pain. He believes in treating the patients as a whole, tailoring care based on the needs and goals of each patient and exhausts conservative measures before considering surgery. When surgery is pursued, Dr. Brothers understands that the difference between an excellent hip and knee replacement and an average one is measured in millimeters, and he enjoys working to obtain a perfect result every time.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Brothers enjoys following college football, playing golf, and spending time with his wife and two children.
He is available to see patients in need of hip, knee, and joint replacement and revision care in Myrtle Beach at our Carolina Forest and North Myrtle Beach offices.
For more information on Dr. Brothers, please visit his personal website at www.justinbrothersmd.com.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medicine: Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Geisinger Health, Danville, PA
- Adult Reconstruction Fellowship: The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Horry County Medical Society
- Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Hospital/Survey Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- McLeod Seacoast Hospital
- Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Mini-Incision Posterior Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Hip and Knee Replacement
- Total and Partial Knee Replacement
210 Village Center Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Suite 100 – Physical Therapy
Suite 120 – MRI
Suite 150 – Pain Management
Suite 200 – Orthopedics
- Orthopedics, MRI & Pain Management Phone:(843) 353-3460
- Physical Therapy Phone:(843) 712-7023
- Orthopedics, MRI & Physical Therapy Fax:(843) 236-3005
- Pain Management Fax:(843) 903-9032
1621 Highway 17 North
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Phone:(843) 353-3460
- “Everything went well. The staff at the front desk was amazing; the nurses and Dr. Brothers were very nice.”– Judy W.Patient Rating: