Nathaniel R. Evans, M.D.
Specialties:Shoulder, Joint Replacement, Knee, Sports Medicine, Hip, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist, Joint Revision
Dr. Nathaniel Evans began practicing in the Myrtle Beach area in 2016. He graduated cum laude from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, with a bachelor of science degree in biological anthropology and anatomy with a minor in biology.
After completing his undergraduate studies, Dr. Evans volunteered for six months at a home for over 100 street children who had been orphaned as a result of HIV/AIDS in Moshi, Tanzania. He then attended medical school and completed his orthopedic surgery residency training at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Before his residency, he did volunteer work with an orthopedic surgeon in Arusha, Tanzania.
Dr. Evans has a passion for global health in developing countries, and he is involved in weekly church services and a small group Bible study. He enjoys both playing and watching sports, such as basketball, football, soccer, and golf.
Dr. Evans is available to see patients in need of knee, shoulder, sports medicine, and joint replacement and revision needs in Myrtle Beach at our Carolina Forest office.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Anthropology and Anatomy With a Minor in Biology: Duke University, Durham, NC
- Doctor of Medicine: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone and Joint Surgery Center
- Carolina Coast Surgery Center
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- McLeod Seacoast Hospital
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement
210 Village Center Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Suite 100 – Physical Therapy
Suite 120 – MRI
Suite 150 – Pain Management
Suite 200 – Orthopedics
- Orthopedics, MRI & Pain Management Phone:(843) 353-3460
- Physical Therapy Phone:(843) 712-7023
- Orthopedics, MRI & Physical Therapy Fax:(843) 236-3005
- Pain Management Fax:(843) 903-9032
- “Dr. Evans went over my x-rays and discussed them with me.”– Mary C.Patient Rating: