Christian Porter, P.A.-C., M.S.P.A.S.
Christian Porter is a board-certified physician assistant. He joined OrthoSC in March 2022 after completing an orthopedic surgery fellowship in Riverside, California.
Christian was born and raised in northern Indiana and received his undergraduate degree from IUPUI. He obtained his master’s in physician assistant studies from Alderson Broaddus University in West Virginia.
As a former orthopedic patient, Christian takes pride in his ability to relate to what his patients are going through and understands the importance of helping them regain their health and quality of life.
Outside of caring for patients, he enjoys following his favorite sports teams, exploring the Grand Strand, traveling, and spending time with his friends and family.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences, Minor in Biology: Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Alderson Broaddus University, Philippi, WV
- Orthopedic Surgery: Physician Assistant Fellowship, Riverside University Health Systems, Moreno Valley, CA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Grand Strand Medical Center