Kevin MacPherson is a certified physician assistant. He joined the practice in January 2018. He had been working in orthopedics at a large group practice in Massachusetts prior to working at OrthoSC.
Kevin was born and raised in New York and received his undergraduate degree there as well. He completed his physician assistant training and graduate degree in Massachusetts.
He is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
When Kevin is not taking care of patients, he enjoys outdoor activities and playing guitar.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- Graduate Studies: Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
- Masters of Health Policy: Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Physician Assistant Training: Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Appointments & Awards
- Prior Faculty Appointment, Harvard Medical School
- Recipient, Robert Ebert, MD Teaching Award