Kimberley Bower is a certified physician assistant serving patients in the Myrtle Beach community.
Kimberley completed her bachelor of science degree in biochemistry and underwent graduate studies at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia. She went on to earn her master’s degree in physician assistant studies at the University of Kentucky in Lexington, Kentucky.
Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Kimberley is also a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Graduate Studies: West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
- Masters in Physician Assistant Studies: University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants