Shan Fu began practicing as a certified physician assistant in Conway in 2011. After receiving her undergraduate degree in health sciences from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia, Shan completed her master of science in physician assistant studies at South University in Savannah, Georgia.
Shan is board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Shan’s area of expertise includes assisting with spinal surgeries, including lumbar fusions, discectomies, and cervical fusions. She also assists with irrigation and debridement procedures, implantation of spinal cord stimulators, open reduction internal fixation (ORIF) of fractures, and hip hemiarthroplasty. Additionally, Shan performs joint injections, casting, and splinting as well as suturing and staple removal.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences: James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: South University, Savannah, GA
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Implantation of Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Irrigation and Debridement Procedures
- Joint Injections
- Lumbar and Cervical Fusions