Tim Montague-Smith, P.A.-C.
Tim Montague-Smith is a certified physician assistant who focuses on pain management and conditions relating to the spine. Attending Francis Marion University in Florence, South Carolina, Tim received his bachelor of science degree in psychology as well as his master of science degree in clinical psychology. He then went on to obtain his master of medical science degree in physician assistant studies from Nova Southeastern University in Orlando, Florida.
Tim previously served as a licensed professional counselor (L.P.C.) at the Counseling Center of Florence and at Pee Dee Mental Health, both located in Florence, South Carolina.
A Murrells Inlet resident, Tim was born in England and lived there until moving to Bradenton, Florida, at the age of 16 to play tennis at IMG Academy. A former professional tennis instructor, Tim enjoys playing tennis and golf.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology: Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology: Francis Marion University, Florence, SC
- Master of Medical Science Physician Assistant: Nova Southeastern University, Orlando, FL
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Coast Surgery Center
- Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Hip and Knee Injuries and Replacements
- “They are great people and care about you the whole time you are there.”– Diann H.Patient Rating: