Todd M. Tupis, M.D., M.S.
Specialties:Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic Surgery, Shoulder, Knee, Elbow
Hailing from Eldersburg, Maryland, Dr. Todd Tupis made his way down the East Coast throughout his education and began practicing in Conway in 2012.
Dr. Tupis received his undergraduate degree in biological sciences from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County, after which, he went on to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to obtain his master's degree in medical science in 2002 and his medical degree in 2006 from Drexel University College of Medicine.
Following the completion of his medical degree, Dr. Tupis underwent a general surgery internship and his orthopedic surgery residency with Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he served as chief resident. He then completed his fellowship training in sports medicine at Orthopaedic Research of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia.
Dr. Tupis is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He sees elbow, knee, and shoulder patients as well as those in need of sports medicine and joint replacement and revision care at our Conway office.
In his free time, Dr. Tupis enjoys golfing, running, playing guitar, fishing, and enjoying time with his wife and family. Dr. Tupis is also a published author.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Science: University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Baltimore, MD
- Master of Medical Science: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Doctor of Medicine: Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Internship: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Coastal Carolina University
- Aynor High School
- Carolina Forest High School
- Conway High School
- Green Sea Floyds High School
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Carolina Coast Surgery Center
- Conway Medical Center
- McLeod Seacoast Hospital
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Instability Repair
- Cartilage Restoration
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- High Tibial Osteotomy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Meniscus Repair
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Shoulder Replacement
2376 Cypress Circle
Conway, SC 29526
Suite 300 – Orthopedics/Occupational & Hand Therapy
- Phone:(843) 353-3460
- Fax:(843) 347-3305
- “Dr. Tupis has such a wonderful bedside manner. I always trust his diagnosis and recommendations.”– Cynthia Z.Patient Rating: