OrthoSC, the region’s most preferred orthopedic practice, will open their new Market Common location in Myrtle Beach at 3620 Walton Drive, Unit C-5. The clinic is slated to open Dec. 28 and will be available to area residents with bone, joint and muscle conditions and injuries of all kinds. Patients seeking orthopedic care in the area are encouraged to call (843) 353-3460 for an appointment.
The Market Common clinic will provide highly specialized, full-service musculoskeletal care and consultation five days a week. The new office will also offer on-site physical therapy services. Providers will be available to see patients in Market Common Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
“At OrthoSC, our specialty-trained doctors are devoted to delivering world-class bone, joint and muscle care to keep the Grand Strand community strong,” says OrthoSC CEO Andrew Wade, M.B.A., C.M.P.E. “Through our new location, we are proud to expand access to specialized, local orthopedic care to better serve our patients — our friends and neighbors — and help them return to doing what they love to do.”
The advanced specialists seeing patients at the state-of-the-art Market Common location include:
- Dr. Wayne Bauerle: Board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship-trained spine specialist.
- Dr. Brian Blair: Board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine surgeon.
- Dr. Michael Bohan: Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacement.
- Dr. Todd Cook: Board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship-trained spine specialist.
- Dr. Christopher Crosby: Board-certified surgical podiatrist.
- Dr. Nathaniel Evans: Board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in the knee, shoulder and total joint replacement.
- Dr. Edward Mikol: Board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist.
- Dr. Tyler Noble: Fellowship-trained adult joint reconstruction surgeon.
- Dr. Stephen Parker: Board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor and fellowship-trained pain management specialist.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with one of the specialty-trained providers at OrthoSC, please call (843) 353-3460.