Thank you for choosing OrthoSC for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about OrthoSC.
You can also read what our patients are saying about OrthoSC by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “Excellent with Dr. Everman.”– Debbie M.Patient Rating:
- “I liked Dr. Chambers immediately. He answered all my questions, had a nice personality & wasn’t arrogant. I decided to go with him for a shoulder replacement. Have to schedule tomorrow.”– Gloriann B.Treating Doctor: Thomas J. Chambers, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Evans was very professional and explained everything in detail. Made me feel more comfortable with my knee problems.”– Carol G.Treating Doctor: Nathaniel R. Evans, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Everman did his job and was pleasant.”– Chris R.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Putman is very caring and knowledgeable.”– Anne B.Treating Doctor: Andrew Putman, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Despite the reason I was in the office to get some knee pain relief, it was a pleasure to see Dr. Chambers and the staff. They all have wonderful bedside manners. Thank you guys so much for your service. Love you.”– Peggy R.Treating Doctor: Thomas J. Chambers, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Good experience - Doctor Evans was friendly and seemed interested in my problems.”– Julian P.Treating Doctor: Nathaniel R. Evans, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Watson was pleasant informed me regarding the procedure and with the injection what I would be feeling. She was professional, and I trust her in my pain management.”– Alie W.Treating Doctor: Erin E. Watson, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “It was very good with Dr. Gayton.”– Timothy W.Treating Doctor: J. Christopher Gayton, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Pleasant! Dr. Everman is very compassionate and gentle. I am feeling better already. Thank you all for your help and quick response.”– Susan C.Patient Rating: