Thank you for choosing OrthoSC for your care. We take pride in helping our patients overcome injuries, relieve pain, and return to active, healthy lifestyles.
In this section, you can read stories from patients we’ve treated about their experiences and recoveries under our care.
Read what our patients are saying about OrthoSC.
You can also read what our patients are saying about OrthoSC by visiting our doctor profiles.
- “I was 45 minutes late, but Dr. Everman still saw me. He was very friendly and wasn't in any hurry to treat me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Everman to anyone that has orthopedic problems.”– Vickie B.Treating Doctor: David G. Everman, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Watson is very professional, caring, and makes the procedure as comfortable as possible. She is super nice. Thank you so much, Dr. Watson.”– Wanda O.Treating Doctor: Erin E. Watson, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Merritt is excellent.”– Robert W.Treating Doctor: James O. Merritt, IV, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Tupis has such a wonderful bedside manner. I always trust his diagnosis and recommendations.”– Cynthia Z.Treating Doctor: Todd M. Tupis, M.D., M.S.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Butler is the best.”– Robert M.Treating Doctor: J. Clark Butler, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Merritt is such a great doctor. I have been a patient since December 29th, when I dislocated my shoulder. I did not realize it then, but I had nerve pain in my right hand. His referral for therapy for my shoulder and my hand was great. He is wonderful and sympathetic to my injuries.”– Patricia H.Treating Doctor: James O. Merritt, IV, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Pappas listened, answered questions, and explained my situation to me so I could understand. He was gentle with injections.”– Liz M.Treating Doctor: Alexander J. Pappas, M.D.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Noble is very knowledgeable and explained the problem in terms that I could clearly understand. He was polite and nice.”– Princess H.Treating Doctor: Tyler S. Noble, D.O.Patient Rating:
- “Dr. Noble is knowledgeable and professional. He advised me and suggested treatments that I may need in the future to reduce my pain as time progresses.”– Tonya D.Treating Doctor: Tyler S. Noble, D.O.Patient Rating:
- “It's always a pleasure seeing Dr. Bauerle. He puts you at ease. His personality is very pleasant and he is very professional. My visit went well, thanks.”– Nancy M.Treating Doctor: Wayne B. Bauerle, M.D.Patient Rating: