We are honored to have the privilege of providing orthopedic care to patients in the Grand Strand community. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
Safety Measures We Are Taking:
- All patients are required to wear a face covering.
- We are not allowing visitors to accompany patients to their appointment. One individual will be allowed to accompany if the patient needs assistance.
- We are screening all patients.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices.
- Telemedicine appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- We offer same-day, in-office appointments for urgent needs that require immediate attention.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks and practicing social distancing.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.