Benjamin B. Lindsey, M.D.
Focused on relieving pain and limitation so you can return to an active lifestyle, Dr. Benjamin Lindsey is a fellowship-trained foot and ankle surgeon with advanced expertise in comprehensive foot and ankle care. He offers the treatment options you need, from ankle replacement and minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery to bunion, hammertoe, and flatfoot correction procedures.
Dr. Lindsey originally hails from Virginia Beach, Virginia, and received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia in Charlottesville. From there, he went on to earn his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Lindsey completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Later, he went on to complete further subspecialty training in foot and ankle care through an advanced yearlong fellowship at Campbell Clinic, a world-renowned institution in Memphis, Tennessee.
When he isn’t seeing and treating patients, Dr. Lindsey spends his time with his wife and daughter. He also enjoys traveling, running with his two springer spaniels, and stand-up paddle board (SUP) surfing.
Dr. Lindsey is available to see foot and ankle patients in Conway as well as in Myrtle Beach at our Market Common office.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics: University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Doctor of Medicine: Medical College of Virginia at Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Campbell Clinic, Memphis, TN
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Carolina Coast Surgery Center
- Conway Medical Center
- McLeod Seacoast Hospital
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Replacement
- Bunion Correction
- Charcot Surgery
- Flatfoot Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Arthritis
- Foot & Ankle Sports Injuries
- Foot & Ankle Trauma
- Hammertoe Correction
- Minimally Invasive Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Steroid Injections
2376 Cypress Circle
Conway, SC 29526
Suite 300 – Orthopedics/Occupational & Hand Therapy
- Phone:(843) 353-3460
- Fax:(843) 347-3305
3620 Walton Drive
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Unit C-5 – Orthopedics
Unit C-6 – Physical Therapy
- Phone:(843) 353-3460
- Fax:(844) 812-4549