David G. Everman, M.D.
Specialties:Elbow, Hand, Wrist
Dr. David Everman is a South Carolina native and began practicing orthopedics in 2004. He completed his bachelor of arts degree in biology at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, before returning to his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina, to attend the Medical University of South Carolina, where he earned his medical degree and completed a general surgery internship and orthopedic surgery residency.
After his residency training, Dr. Everman furthered his training through a specialized fellowship in hand and microsurgery at Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery in Louisville, Kentucky. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Everman is dedicated to educating his patients about what is causing their problem to help them proceed with a treatment plan that will yield the best possible outcome. He only pursues surgery when conservative methods are unsuccessful and offers conservative care, such as in-office injections.
When he is not consulting with or treating patients, Dr. Everman enjoys woodworking, barbecuing, and spending plenty of time with his children.
Dr. Everman is available to see elbow, hand, and wrist patients in Myrtle Beach at our Carolina Forest and North Myrtle Beach offices.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology: Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Doctor of Medicine: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- General Surgery Internship: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
- Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship: Christine M. Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery, Louisville, KY
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- South Carolina Medical Association
- South Carolina Orthopaedic Association
Hospital/Surgery Center Affiliations
- Carolina Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Grand Strand Medical Center
- McLeod Seacoast Hospital
- Arthroscopic Hand, Wrist, and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Hand and Forearm Fracture Care
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Nerve Repair
- Tendon Laceration Repair
- Thumb/Hand Joint Replacement
- Trigger Finger Release
210 Village Center Boulevard
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
Suite 100 – Physical Therapy
Suite 120 – MRI
Suite 150 – Pain Management
Suite 200 – Orthopedics
- Orthopedics, MRI & Pain Management Phone:(843) 353-3460
- Physical Therapy Phone:(843) 712-7023
- Orthopedics, MRI & Physical Therapy Fax:(843) 236-3005
- Pain Management Fax:(843) 903-9032
1621 Highway 17 North
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- Phone:(843) 353-3460
- “My experience with Dr. Everman and OrthoSC was excellent. I had to change my appointment a few days before it was scheduled and was pleasantly surprised I could reschedule it very quickly. Thank you.”– Karen A.Patient Rating: